Friday, February 19, 2016

Book Review: Widow: A Bertha Brannon Mystery by Martha Miller

I enjoyed this book and the mystery behind who was responsible for Toni's murder and why. Throughout the story you have an idea of who is involved but there are a couple of twists that I didn't anticipate until near the very end of the story.  I really liked Bertha and her grandma, and I hope there are additional stories with them in it.  I seriously wanted to slap Toni's police partner from the moment we are introduced to him.

Overall the story was entertaining, although there were a couple of typos that threw me off because initially I couldn't tell if they were typos or dialect.  Typos.  Fortunately, not enough to get really annoying.

Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2016, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment