Monday, September 7, 2015

September 7, 2015 - Day 1 of PEI Bike Tour

We'll have to wait for photo content because I can't upload those yet.  Anyway, L and I drove into Prince Edward Island yesterday and the 1st sign of panic hit when we got to the Confederation Toll Bridge.  The toll $45 for a car. Yikes.  Fortunately, we aren't required to pay it until we leave the island but it sure as heck took a few years off my life.  Neither of us were carrying any Canadian dollars and I envisioned a line of cars behind us as we tried to talk our way through the toll.  One disaster averted.

Today, we met up with the rest of the the women on the bike tour and took a brief ride to check out the bikes and make sure everyone was comfortable. L and I did the loop 2x the second time was because 3/4 of the way through the 1st trip I discovered I lost my Rx glasses.  How could I have not noticed such a thing? I was wearing my Rx Sunglasses at the time.  No luck finding the lost pair and I am sure I will make do, it's just a PIA.

Onto upbeat news, its beautiful in Charlottetown and the people seem extremely nice.  Tomorrow we head to Montague and I am hoping to snap lots of pictures on this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment