Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25, 2015 - Photo Challenge Day 25: Architecture

Well there is a story behind this photo.  L and I took a drive so I could take this picture and while I was shooting it, a guy in a van drove up and said he was the owner of the building.  He then explained that there were some really cool looking things inside and he'd be happy to give us a tour.

Me?  I was like sure, why not.  L was all nope, not gonna happen.  She pointed out that it was creepy and kind of like saying "Hey little girl want some candy?"  L was appalled that I even considered it, do I not watch all these 48 Hours murder mystery, women disappear in the night never to be found again shows....

Good thing I was chaperoned





Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2015, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment