Thursday, May 21, 2015

May 21, 2015 - Photo Challenge Day 21: Creative

I found this one difficult because when I think of the word creative, I think of my Mom who is an artist.  She paints water colors and over the last few years has focused on pastels, but I couldn't figure out how to show you that, without just taking a picture of my Mom.

Then I thought about the condos down the street from us, which everyone refers to as "The Space Ship."  Heck the 1st time L and I saw the building that was our reaction, it looks like someone landed a space ship in the middle of all these homes.  Oh and btw, the historical section of town starts one block down the road.  It really doesn't fit with anything else, but anyone who is even slightly familiar with Guilford knows that building, so when people ask where we live I say "Take a left at the space ship."

So that's a long way to get to.... the architect was creative in his design.

If you want to read more about the spaceship click here:


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2015, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment