Friday, October 24, 2014

October 24, 2014 - Conversations of Mice and Well Mice

Yes, I've been reduced to having conversations about mice.  Certainly there are worse things I could be reduced to discussing but since I seem to be on a killing spree this seems appropriate.  Does that nursery rhyme start "Three Dead Mice, see how they run..."

Not very far. 

Today I peeked into the utility room and yes there is an abundance of death.  Which makes me wonder how this happened and having the imagination I do this is what I pictured.

Mouse 1: Hey Joey, it's your turn to get the take out.  Go on, go, but make it snappy.  No pun intended

Mouse 2: Yah ok, I'm going
Twenty minutes later:

Mouse 1 to Mouse 3:  What the heck is taking Joey so long.  I betcha he's eating all the takeout without us.  *sigh*  I'll go check on him.  Gimme a couple minutes.

Mouse 1 peaks into the utility room.  "Awww man, Joey I was only kidding with the snappy remark, you went and got yourself killed. Now what.... ooohhh what's that.... peanut butter,  mmmm <SNAP>


Mouse 3:  Jeez those guys are always having fun without me.  Sneaks into the utility room.  Da da da da... ohhhh they don't look so... hey is that peanut butter I smell?  <SNAP>



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Mmm. Peanut butter.

    Go over to amazon and check out the Rat Zapper. I don't think I can properly describe the product description video. Besides sort of bizarre and mostly awesome and pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG did you see this review? Burnt Fur
      http://www.amazon.com/review/R1YEDFRKY6F8YS/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00CM859OA&nodeID=2972638011&store=lawn-garden

      Delete
  2. That guy should have a blog. Hilarious! And also terrifying.

    ReplyDelete