Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20, 2014 Monday Randomness

I took the girlie and the beastly boy for a walk this morning and I noticed a house that has a porta-let in their yard.  Since we are now in full blown house mode I wondered…. Do those people count that as a ½ bath?  Yeah we have a full bath upstairs and a ½ bath outside next to the garage. 

Speaking of the girlie, she is brutal about getting up on the kitchen counters and retrieving anything that can be construed as food or just shredded.  It’s been a nuisance because I don’t catch her in the act.  So the other day after she stole a muffin and swallowed it whole… including the muffin liner, I bought a “scat mat”.  It arrived last Wednesday so I immediately set about trying to entice/entrap her.  I opened a jar of peanut butter and put it on the counter, behind the scat mat.  She’s sticking her tongue out licking her lips.  She can smell that peanut butter, you can see she WANTS that peanut butter.  I’m thinking, I’ve got her now she’s going to try and take that off the counter and ZAP she’ll learn. 
Did she go up on the counter?  No.  She sat in front of the counter crying.  Oh and then a little later she went back to the counter skipped the space where the peanut butter was and grabbed L’s baseball cap.  Sneaky sneaky girlie.


It was also a banner day.  I scheduled the Appraisal, Home Inspection, and the Septic System Inspection all for the same day next week.  The remaining one is for mold but I am waiting for some additional information.  Oh and I straightened up my office, mostly.

Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment: