Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20, 2013 - Jaime’s Jenga Adventure


Have you ever played that game “Jenga” where you try to remove a square block from the stack without toppling the entire structure?   On those rare occasions that I have played that game, I have not been terribly successful.

The other day I came home from work and I found this on the deck:

 

 

 

Many of you know that over the last few weeks I have been splitting and/or stacking wood. I still have some large logs to split but I know that there are no loose “firewood” size logs in the back yard.  Needless to say I was more than just a little concerned that I was going to look outside and find a completely toppled woodpile.

I screwed up my courage and took a look.  This is what I found:

 
 
If you look close you can see on the left the 3rd row from the bottom....
 
 
 
Apparently the girlie is very good at finding that one piece of wood that can be slid out of the pile safely.
 
 
Here's to hoping that she doesn't continue with this little game.  I also see some chicken wire in my future to keep the girlie from toppling the woodpile and getting hurt.





Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment