Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 25, 2013 Robo Calls

I’m starting to understand why L doesn’t answer the phone when she’s home.  This morning I answered the phone to be greeted by a Robo Call from, of all people, Rick Santorum.  Yesterday it was Newt Gingrich.  If I thought for a moment there would be any success in getting off the call list by actually “listening” to the call I might subject myself to that agony.  However, I’m not quite that naïve.  Which leads me to my question(s): 

Why oh why are two of the most bigoted people/politicians calling me?

Was I bad in a past life and my punishment is to receive calls from them every other day? The only saving grace is they don’t call on the same day.

I wonder if HRC Robocalls Newt and Rick?  I wonder if we could arrange that?



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment