Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24, 2013 - Random Things


What do you do when it’s 90 degrees and humid as all getout?  Power wash the deck of course.  I have to admit to being surprised that I could sweat while power washing anything.  I mean really I’m getting covered in misty water, but hey I was extremely careful with all extremities since I had no desire to strip my skin off.

 Now I have to seal the deck and power wash the rest of the house.  I did the backside, because… well that’s where the deck is and I was here already.  I have  to admit that I power wash in a similar fashion to how I cut the beastly boys hair.  You can see some of the starts and stops but just like I figure Ernie will never be a show dog, nobody is paying me to power wash their deck and hey I got all the mildew off.

Oh speaking of backsides… I ran a 5K on Saturday and there was this woman, I say woman because she looked to be about my age, maybe a bit younger, and she was wearing SHORT shorts.  So short that her but cheeks were hanging out.  Now I understand that some runners wear short running shorts, but for the life of me I did not understand the function (if any) of these shorts.  Why not just run in your underwear?  Assuming she was wearing underwear.  Then I was stuck wondering…doesn’t that chafe? But I figured that’s an inappororiate question no matter how short the shorts.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. I bet the distraction that the mental meanderings really helped on the run, too!

    ReplyDelete