Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013 – Self Control and Random Thoughts

Can it be a random thought when it’s the same thought running through my head ALL day long?  At this very moment the primary thought that is running through my head is chocolate.  At one point I was actually grateful that we didn’t have any Nutella in the house because I would definitely have eaten alot of it.  Right now the only thing stopping me from opening the can of chocolate frosting in the pantry the concern that I would eat the entire thing.  Well that and the fact that I am not a HUGE frosting fan.  So I guess that’s 2 things.  I did however succumb to the chocolate sundae syrup in the fridge.  Is it really so wrong to squeeze a table spoon out and eat it just like that?  I didn’t think so, well not at that exact moment.  Oh and yes I did stop after that 1st spoonful.  Ok, fine I stopped and only because my pants are too tight.  If they weren’t I’d have gone to the grocery store to resolve this craving.  I think this is my cue to go for a run or a walk.   



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment