Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 17, 2013 - My Dog Ate My Homework


Up until few days ago I would never have imagined actually having a legitimate reason for using that sentence.  The other day a friend came by and dropped off a copy of some software instructions that they need some help with.  Over the weekend I didn’t want to look at it so I left the directions on the coffee table.  I admit maybe I was courting disaster because the table is dog nose height, but in the past things on the table were safe unless it was a food item.

So the other day I got up early took the dogs for a long walk and then afterward left them in the house while I ran to the grocery store.  That might have been my second mistake.  I returned home a short time later and was greeted by two happy dogs.  Usually the beast is the only one greeting me at the door.  The girlie tends to stay lounging wherever she is expecting you to greet her.  Then I spotted it, the photocopied instructions are all over the living room floor…. shredded into small pieces.  I can’t say with absolute certainty that the girlie was responsible but she is a “person of interest” in this case. 

If I’d have been smart (no I wouldn’t have put the instructions on a higher surface) I would have taken a picture of the result so I could share.  Alas, I did not.
Oh and speaking of the girlie, she is a GIANT.  My best guess is she’s 70 pounds but I have to weigh her


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment