Friday, March 8, 2013

March 8, 2013 – A Banner Day


Hey so far it’s been a banner day and it’s only 9am.  I got up, shoveled the deck and the driveway.  Took L to the train station.  Went to the gym and ran for 45 minutes.  Then  went to stop and shop and the nice Häaggen-Dazs delivery man helped me find a container of Ben&Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk.  Now I took that as an act of kindness on his part but I can’t completely discount that the slightly distressed PMS groan and subsequent mumbling about really needing the ice cream might have been a factor.

I anticipate needing to shovel the driveway at least one more time if for no other reason than I need to burn off the ice cream calories.  This is no way makes me regret the ice cream.  It’s going to be a good day



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment