Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013 – Cravings


I got up this morning and I’m feeling about 95% better so I headed to the gym and got a work out in.  I’m still feeling pretty good, but now for the strange part, I’m craving sauerkraut.  I know really of all the things I could possibly crave why on earth would it be that?  No I can assure you that I am not pregnant.  So breakfast after working out = sauerkraut.  Twisted I know but I couldn’t see a reason to not give in to the craving.  I can assure you however, if I start craving chocolate and sauerkraut I will most definitely skip that urge.

Today we’ve got a busy day.  The girlie has to go to the vet.  I’m taking bets that she’ll weigh in just over 50 pounds.  She also has obedience class tonight.  We’ve already been through puppy class but this should help us be more structured and continue to focus on getting her behavior controlled.  The only drawback is the dogs aren’t allowed to play with each other before or after class.  Now THAT would be awesome because it would exhaust the girlie.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe

    I am laughing at your breakfast!
    I fed some sk to Punk once.
    I never did it again either- Just because I couldn't stand the farts that followed.

    Glad you are feeling better!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete