Sunday, February 3, 2013

February 3, 2013 - Random Thoughts


The Superbowl – I’m cheering for the Ravens because their helmets are better than the 49’rs.  Hey that’s as good a reason to pick a team as any other, especially considering I don’t follow football at all.  In fact I think to make this game more interesting they should soak the field and make them play in mud.

I finally feel like I am on the upswing as it relates to this head cold that’s been kicking my butt for the last week.  I even went running on Saturday.  Ok fine, it was jogging/walking but I made the effort and that counts for something.  Let’s hope that tomorrow I feel even better and can get back on track with working out.  Unfortunately, I think it may be a wee bit unrealistic of me to try and lose 10 pounds between today and Wednesday when I have to go to the doctor.  *sigh*  What are my chances of getting them to not weigh me?  Slim to none.

New and exciting, at least for me:  I’ve started reading the new Kim Harrison novel “Ever After”.

Would it be wrong to skip out of the superbowl and grab some ice cream?  Then I could have a super bowl of my own.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment