Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26, 2013 – Tidbits


Well I meant to give you an update yesterday but once again time gets away from me.

  • I dropped the girlie off at the Vet this morning so she could get “fixed”.  I was sure to take the time to explain to her that she was just going overnight and that I would pick her up again tomorrow.  I didn’t want her to think we were abandoning her.  She seemed to handle the news of a sleepover remarkably well.  However, I think she must have had a conversation with the beastly boy because she kept asking me what was broken and why did it need to be “fixed.”

  • Today is my father’s b-day.  Yeah Dad.  I went to lunch with my Mom and Dad to celebrate.  Somehow I got the best end of the deal since they wouldn’t let me contribute.
 
  • I’m also taking full advantage of the girlie being out of the house.  I gave the beastly boy a haircut, trimmed his nails, he’s getting a bath next.  The final thing is I’m going to clean the kitchen floor.  Do you have any idea how tough it is to clean a floor when a dog is chasing the mop?  Well considering she chases the broom, leaf rakes, the vacuum – I figured today was a good day to clean.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment