Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 19, 2013 One order of Motivation Please


I need to lose weight, I say I want to lose weight, I want to be fit and feel strong again. Yet I’m not doing the things I need to do to achieve these things.  Sure I am doing some of them but I need to be good.  I need to be diligent, dedicated.  Hell I need a kick in the pants.  Unfortunately I need a kick in the pants… every day.  Maybe I could get a recording of Jillian Micheals yelling “Get your ass to the gym!!!” which wouldn’t stop until I actually showed up at the gym.  Never mind that would be a bad idea. It would just make me smash my phone.  It would be so much easier to just go next door and borrow a cup of motivation.  Well that would be easier if I still lived next door to my 1st neighbors.  Rosie she’d have a cup of motivation to spare.  I’ve even considered a mantra….

Exactly that is as far as the mantra got.  Maybe self-hypnosis of course that results in the same problem as the mantra.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Start small.

    Wear a pedometer and post (twitter, FB, here, someplace more private) how many steps you are doing each day.

    No goals just post.

    Then after you see a trend line you will work to adjust it in small steps automatically.

    Don't worry about weight, fitness, etc. You know you can do those things you just need something at the ground level to keep you focused on what is actually happening.

    ReplyDelete