Friday, February 15, 2013

February 15, 2013 - Gym Adventures

Alright, yes, sometimes just managing to get my butt in gear and going to the gym is and adventure.  I'll also admit that throughout my life and the many gyms I have attended I have seen enough that very little "shocks" me.  That being said there are still some things that I find odd or at a minimum something that I would be uncomfortable doing.

For example, the elderly woman standing in the locker room stark naked having a lengthy conversation with two other individuals who are not naked.  It didn't make me uncomfortable but it did highlight for me that I personally would be uncomfortable standing around in a gym locker room conversing while naked.  At a minimum I would be getting dressed while conversing.  It's called multi-tasking.  I can do it.  It raises the question, how do you get so comfortable with your own body that you can just stand there having a conversation while strangers walk in and out of the locker room?  Hell how do you get so comfortable that you can stand around naked with people you know but are not your significant other and have a conversation?  To think I'm proud of the fact that I can simply change in and out of a bathing suit in the locker room. 


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment