Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28, 2013 – Cough Drops and Head Colds

Personally I rather enjoy Halls Cherry Menthol.  At this point it’s one of the few things that is helping me breath.  They also have the unexpected benefit of keeping strangers outside of my personal space.  The issue I’m having or rather the question: Is there any nutritional value in cough drops?  Obviously there is some, because they put it on the bag, but at the rate that I am using/eating them I’m going to have to start tracking them in the MyFitnessPal app.  My brother told me about the app, it’s kind of cool and makes it easy for me to track what I eat during the day, but what I find amusing is that it’s telling me I’m not consuming enough calories.  It wants me to eat 1200 a day.  I want to tell it… I’m sick, I can’t taste anything, I have minimal energy, and oh by the way I ate 30 cough drops today which would add another 400 – 500 calories to my intake, but seriously tracking cough drops just seems excessive.




Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment