Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14, 2013 - Spin Class


I was so proud of myself this morning.  I got up, went to the gym, worked out for a little bit and then I went to a spin class. 

This is the first spin class that I have been to in well over 2 years and frankly I was proud of the fact that I even showed up.  The nice thing about the class is that even if I can’t quite keep up with the intensity I can’t make a wrong turn and get lost or left behind.  Anyway, so there I am sweating and struggling but overall feeling really good.  Near the end of class I’m following less of the instructors’ directions but I keep pedaling and figure next time I’ll do better.  I’m still feeling like it’s a win.  Then I make the mistake of looking across the room and spot the pregnant lady and when I say pregnant I mean she looked like she might give birth any day now.  There she is going all out at the 50 minute mark and I’m feeling like I might not make it the last 10 minutes; nothing like an athletic pregnant lady to take the wind out of my sails.  My new goal is to keep up with her.  :D



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I think your goal is an excellent one! I'm most impressed. I only peek at the spin class. Then again, I've NEVER run 5 miles like you. :)

    ReplyDelete