Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 10, 2013 – A Banner Day


It’s only 11:30 in the morning and I’m putting today into the banner day column.  It just started off right.  The puppy let me sleep until 6am.  I got my butt in gear I’ve established some fitness goals and have a workout plan.  Yes I did go to the gym today and worked out.  I feel really good, although the workout did highlight exactly how out of shape I am in.  I also made an appointment with one of the trainers for a free fitness test tomorrow.  I suspect that will confirm how out of shape I am.  As if I didn’t already know.

So here are my goals: 

I want to get back to being able to run 5 miles comfortably.   

I want my pants to fit nicely again

I want to feel strong.  I haven’t done any real weight lifting in the last 3 years and my body feels it.  My shoulders and back ache both of which go away when I am working out

I want to feel like I look good.

I think those are reasonable/realistic goals and I’m excited

 
What else.  I’m trying to get Jaime into a “Family Dog Training – Practicing the Basics” class that starts on the 16th.  We went through puppy training but I think this will help reinforce the training and help me to stay on track with her.  If she is going to be anywhere near the size they have predicted I need her to listen, which really means I need to consistently work with her.

 

 Did I mention I feel really good today?  I do



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment