Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7, 2012 - Snow

I looked out my window this morning and this is what I saw:


It's pretty but I am unprepared for snow.  There is supposed to be a process before it snows.  It starts to get cold, then I dig out my flannel lined jeans, December rolls around.... maybe there is a flurry or two... then, then it snows.  Then I am emotionally prepared for snow.  Heck I don't even know where my flannel lined jeans are... in fact this snow made me question if they have been misplaced in the move.  Let's hope not because if they were then I wont just be emotionally unprepared I'll be in crisis mode.  You have no idea how difficult it was to find those jeans last time.  Well ok, fine it wasn't that difficult.  I called LL Bean, told them what I wanted and that I could not find them in their catalogue or online and the nice lady on the phone looked them up for me.

Hey I wonder what Jaime will think of her 1st snow...



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment