Friday, October 5, 2012

October 5, 2012 - Busy Busy

Wow, I turned around and it's Friday.  I'm not sure where this week has gone but it has flown by. 

Let's see, yesterday the electrician showed up to install the lights into the ceiling.  Now I mean no offense but the electrician is short, maybe 5'4" and he showed up with two other guys... also short and what ran through my head as they were working:  "I feel like I have 3 of the 7 dwarfs working in my kitchen."  Fortunately they never started singing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho...."

Today the dry wall guy comes so I am anticipating a large amount of dust everywhere.  I'm hoping he hangs some tarps to keep the dust as contained as possible.

On a more fun note, if all goes well I'm going sailing this afternoon with Mom and Dad. It's a good time of year to go.  No motor boats on the water and there tends to be lots of wind. 


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment