Friday, October 26, 2012

October 26, 2012 - Puppy Saga

yesterday I was doing yard work and I had the puppy and the beast outside with me.  Here's what I discovered or I should say "re-discovered":
(a) Puppies will put anything into their mouths
(b) This particular puppy enjoyes eating dirt and cone flowers
(c) I have no idea how I managed to raise two puppies in the past.  Maybe it's because in the past II got my puppies in the middle of the winter and the dirt/flowers were all frozen/dead

Needless to say sometime yesterday afternoon the puppy started displaying signs that she didn't feel well.  Let's just say that after awhile she looked like she had done the prep for a colonoscopy.  Between that and the drool she was looking a bit worse for wear.  Yesterday afternoon and last night were a little long mostly because anytime she made any noise I was bringing her outside.... just in case.

Rice is her friend.

Fortunately, the drooling stopped this morning and she seems to be doing much better.  That and I'm keeping her away from the dirt.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Jaime. I was going to call you to see if she was better today. Love, Your Favorite Sister

    ReplyDelete