Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7, 2012 – What the heck day is this?


Seriously where has my week gone?  Work is crazy, life is crazy, I’m a wee bit crazy, and the beastly boy is rambunctious.

22 days until we fly home for good; I’m getting more nervous and anxious as we get closer.  We still have things to get done to make sure everything is all set.  Most of it is paperwork, but between that and everything else I’m starting to feel like I am being pulled in too many directions.  Thank God L is around to keep me sane.  In fact she is doing the majority of the coordination so why I am stressed I haven’t a clue.

14 days until the ½ marathon.  I’m screwed.

L’s sister is still visiting with us so tomorrow we head out for a quick weekend road trip to Munich.  That should be fun.  Just keep your fingers crossed that the GPS lady plays nicely.

Argghhh… I need to find some time to read something that I can get totally lost in



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

  1. My GPS lady has attempted to get us killed on many an occasion (taking us through East New York, Bklyn. for instance) but I suppose it would be pretty fun to get lost Munich. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Greg... I hate feeling lost and I get a little freaked when I am driving somewhere I can't read the street signs

      Delete
  2. My GPS lady doesn't usually let me down, but when she did, she told me "You have arrived" after midnight, in the middle of a dark, uninhabited wilderness, when I had been desperately seeking a gas station.

    Have you kicked the talking-to-yourself habit yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - It's highly unlikely that I will break that habit I have talked to myself for far to many years now.

      If I could only break the habit of answering myself that would be good

      Delete
  3. I never answered your question! "What the heck day is this?" It's your un-birthday! Have a very merry one!

    ReplyDelete