Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27, 2012 – Tired


I don’t know how I could possibly be more tired than I was the other day but I am. We are still trying to straighten out the banking situation.  Unfortunately, that has fallen into L’s lap and lord knows she has enough work still going on today that getting that resolved won’t be easy.

It’s strange but right now I am living on pretzels (from the Bretzel King), coke zero, and headache tablets.  It’s just easier to stop at the Bretzel King with the beast and I can’t bear the thought of calling room service for a 20 CHF burger.  Yesterday I considered going to McDonald’s I even walked into the storefront but if you can believe it, the line was too long and the ordering process was too complicated.  Alright, fine – the German too complex, that and there are machines so you can place your order in advance.  I considered it for about a heartbeat and then walked to the COOP for a sandwich.  At this stage if it’s even slightly complicated I don’t want to think about it.

I think today is my sister’s big move from the house to her newly purchased Condo.  Here’s to hoping that goes smoothly for her. 

I also have two more days of work (counting today) and then I am officially done.  Although I promised to handle the data conversion for a client who is supposed to go live in October, but that’s it.  I need a break… I’m just tired



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 2 days.. they will get better in 2 days ;)

      Delete
  2. I think I'm confused... I thought you were flying home yesterday?

    ReplyDelete