Friday, September 21, 2012

September 21, 2012 – Moving Company

The movers showed up this morning at 8:15 to pack up the house, cellar and the bikes.  I think there were 5 guys and by the time 12:30 rolled around they had boxed and packaged everything.  There were a few times I was afraid if Ernie stayed still too long they would have wrapped him up in bubble pack and boxed him as well.

There were kind enough to leave me a small table and my office chair so I can continue to work today, as well as leaving our bed intact.  For which I which I am extremely grateful, the bed not the desk.  Those items they will pack up Monday when they return to move everything from the apartment to the shipping container.

What’s left?  I have to borrow a knife from my neighbor Meri… and maybe a couple of forks.

This is what the apartment looks like now. 

 
 This is the dining room table and chairs
 
 The bookcase, but I can't help but wonder if the took the books off it or just wrapped it up as is

And the kitchen... this many boxes makes me feel like we have too much kitchen stuff


Oh and good luck Sis with your Condo Closing!


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment