Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 13, 2012 – 16 Days and Counting


I’m happy to report that I feel dramatically better today

Went to the store and got some bolts and wing nuts for the beastly boy’s crate.  We have to make sure he’s secure for the flight.

I also got my Greifenseelauf Halbmarathon race packet in the mail today. I haven’t opened it yet but I’m kind of hoping there is a set of “wheelies” in it.  Seriously, wheelies in my sneakers would make the race doable.

The weather has taken a bit of a turn the last couple of days and it’s MUCH cooler.  As my neighbor would say it’s “Fresh”.  I like it.

The moving company is delivering some boxes this Friday so we can pack some miscellaneous stuff ourselves.  Sure I get that they are supposed to pack everything but there is something a wee bit creepy about having strange men going through my underwear drawer.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to figure out what would be worse about strange men going through an underwear drawer. Would it be the panties that turn them on? Or the ratty ones you don't want anyone to see? lol!

    ReplyDelete