Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 23, 2012 – Random Things


- Oh Happy Day… Ok I have no idea why that is running through my head but I’ll take it as a good sign that it’s going to be a good day.

- I stopped by the hair place to make an appointment for a cut.  Appointment who needs a freaking appointment.  The girl had no one when I stopped in so here I sit with my hair freshly coiffed.  Short hair is my friend.  I was too hot with what little hair I had, how on earth do people stand long hair and ponytails? 

- I’m not sleeping well and it’s getting annoying.  No nightmares/night terrors just not sleeping well.  I hate when that happens, but speaking of which.  A few days ago L was hanging clothes in the closet and I was going to bed.  This is the conversation we had:

 
Me:      Shit there is a spider on the ceiling

L:         Is it real?

Me:      Yes, if it weren’t real I’d probably be screaming and running.

 

- Countdown until we are back home. 

We’re trying to use up as much stuff as possible before we move back while at the same time not having to buy anything.  So although we can count days: 36.  We have another list as well:

15 Loads of Laundry

8 Dishwasher Loads

1 bottle of ketchup

½ tank of propane gas for the grill (I will run this thing out with S’Mores if I have to)



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment