Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20, 2012 – Stuff

So I just read that the next song that I heard would be the song played at my funeral.  Apparently that would be “Madly” by Tristan Prettyman.




What the heck it’s as good a song as any other.

My lower back is killing me.  Well not dead but it’s very uncomfortable, I think I need someone to crack it.  If I had a child I would ask them to step on a sidewalk crack, oh wait, does that rhyme actually say it would break my back?  Never mind


33 days until the ½ marathon

40 days until we are HOME

43 days until the workmen start the kitchen renovations

How many days before I totally lose my mind?


I did going running this weekend and it was HOT, the weather not me.


Did I mention that I have been watching “Political Animals” with Sigorney Weaver?  I have and I’m rather enjoying it.  In fact I even like Bud the philandering ex-husband.  How they made him so morally bankrupt and yet likeable I have no idea.  I can also say, the TV show is the only thing that I am enjoying about this political season; more on that tomorrow if I can get my thoughts into anything coherent.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. >> 43 days until the workmen start the kitchen renovations

    >> How many days before I totally lose my mind?

    I was going to say -300, but in light of the kitchen reno, I would have to say in 57 days, when the "two week" reno starts going over schedule...

    ReplyDelete