Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15, 2012 – Random

Things may not always go the way I want them to, and I’ll admit that lately there are a number of things that have not gone quite to plan.  Heck I’m not even sure I have a plan anymore, but this morning a work issue finally came together and appears to be working correctly.  I’ll take that as a win even before my actual work day starts.



Taxes, I know you are dying to hear me complain about them yet again.  I have to review my 2011 taxes to make sure the numbers look accurate. Obviously I have to take on faith the foreign tax credit because I haven’t a clue but I should be able to verify the other numbers based on what I entered into Turbo Tax.  Let’s just put it out there: Thank god for Turbo Tax.  I think I only have one more year of needing someone else to figure out my taxes and then it’s back to my normal level of tax confusion.  Oh, and can I just say, I hate filing my taxes late because by the time I am done with the 2011 taxes I have to start 2012.  Oye.


Speaking of taxes… SIS… can you buy me a powerball ticket for tonight’s drawing?  It’s worth the $2 and I’d gladly pay those taxes should I we win.  Notice I said “We” that’s because if my sister does buy me a ticket she will buy herself one with the exact same numbers, just in case it’s the winner.  That way she can’t get mad that she gave away the winning ticket.
 

6 weeks and a few days until we move back home.  I am so very ready.  Although, there is so much that needs to be coordinated between the move home, a new puppy on the way, and kitchen renovations.  Somehow I thought the move back would be easier.  Ok in many ways it is much easier there’s just a lot to coordinate.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. I don't buy duplicate tickets for family. I'm pretty sure you'd share with me. I bought your ticket as a straight powerball ticket snd all of mine are powerball powerplay tickets so I can tell them apart.

    ReplyDelete