Friday, July 6, 2012

July 6, 2012 – Random

Last night we had a freak thunderstorm roll through and pummel us with marble sized hail.  This is a bit of the remnants.



Today I sat down at my computer and thought “What the heck day is this?”  You’d think I could remember that it was Friday.



We’re having company over this evening for BBQ.  I bought beef kabobs, grilling sausages, and chicken.  I also made pasta salad and green bean salad.  You’d think we were having an army over and I’m nervous that everything tastes ok.  What the heck, leftovers means no cooking for me over the weekend.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is going to be a great afternoon and evening. I read the news everyday form my home town in Romania, and they had very bad hale storms. Not good for crops, not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! That is just insane looking!

    ReplyDelete