Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3, 2012 - Photos from Stockholm

I am so late telling you about our trip, and things are crazy at work so here is an abbreviated version.

"OMG How did I end up here?"



I have no idea what this was, but from a distance I was a little afraid that it might have been a person begging.  It's near the palace.  Again, no idea.

 The Riddarholmen Church

I just like the fact that there is a human sized door inside the Jack in the Beanstalk "Giant" door because who the heck can open the giant door?

Changing of the guard


Saint George Slaying the Dragon

Random Doorway
 Random Alleyway in Old Town (Hey I liked the clouds)
 Random Bird.. Yes there is a theme... I was amused by the fact that the bird and the statue are pointing in the same direction.  That and I can't remember who the statue is of.


 Sunset from the cruise ship the last night of the cruise, heading back to Stockholm.  The cool thing... it's 11:30 pm.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment: