Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25, 2012 - SPAM


I have things to say today… I’m just not sure there ready for public consumption.  Or for that matter that they become a perminant part of the ether known as the internet.

Today in my SPAM folder is an email from Tim Muir Alanna@axcessafrica.net.  With the subject line: “You could take home one Thou”

Interestingly enough the IP address its coming from is located in Pennslvania.  I was really expecting it to be some obscure Middle Eastern country or China, but that’s a different issue.

So here I am I have this SPAM and generally I just delete everything in SPAM without even scanning the titles, but today I decided to look.  So inside the email they profess to being able to help me get “over the hump” what hump I have no idea, but it must be a doozy.  All I have to do is click the hyper link and all of my problems will be solved and I can get my “one Thou.”

Now I have no idea what you are thinking but here’s my thought.  Click on the link and the very 1st thing I’m going to get is some malware that I really don’t want on my computer, but hey if I really want my “one Thou” I’ve got to do it.  But see, I don’t feel compelled to do it and I can almost guarantee that the “one Thou” will be a message “Thou Art Stupid” or “Thou Art Naïve” followed quickly by manically laughter and the sound of my laptop crashing.

At least this was more amusing than the stereotypical “Enlarge your Penis” SPAM.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment: