Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19, 2012 – Temptation

Doesn’t the Lord’s Prayer say something like “Lead us not into Temptation…”  This might be considered sacrilegious but in this day and age I’m fairly certain M&M’s fall into that category.

Not only did I succumb to temptation I ran willingly into the bag of M&M’s.  I’m blaming cravings again, because I don’t actually think M&M’s can lead us anywhere.  Despite the fact that in all the advertisements they have arms and legs.  In fact, if M&M’s actually had arms and legs I might not be tempted at all.  Well I take that back, bunnies are cuter than M&M’s and lord knows I enjoy biting the heads off chocolate bunnies as they scream.

I’m also blaming work, I have a lot to do today and I need a nap, so I’m thinking a steady consumption of sugar should keep me awake.  Of course the timing is critical.  Too much sugar at one time and I’ll be giddy for a bit but then I’ll crash and get cranky.  Oh, and I’ll need a nap even more. 

Wish me luck



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!! I have been up since 2;27 AM...I am dreading today...if i could shut my thoughts off....so I can sleep...i am having a 5 shot espresso from DD...not sure how long will work on me

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love for M&M's runs deep. I need to pour the bag into my mouth and swirl them around each other until the candy shells melt away and I m left with a huge wad of chocolatey goodness to savor. It's like a thing with me that M&M's need to be eaten this way. They are banned my home, you understand.

    ReplyDelete