Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6, 2012 – More Weird Ramblings



Yesterday I got a text message from the cleaning lady asking if she could come to the apartment Thursday at 9.  My immediate reaction was “Sure why the heck not.”  Hello, she comes to the apartment every Thursday at 9.  Needless to say I made the assumption that she really meant today, just in case.  Lord knows I don’t want to be in the shower when she shows up.  She did and no I wasn’t.

So is it only me that worries the cleaning lady is going to think that I live in a pig sty?   We don’t, I mean I haven’t even seen a pig in Switzerland let along a sty.  Although there has to be pigs because there is pork.  Anyway, we really aren’t that bad.  The worst offender is the beast and he can’t help the fact that he sheds, his hair is black, and the floors are white.


Relocation info:  I spoke with the pet moving company and yes, they would pick the boy up, mark him as “cargo” put him on a plane and meet him at the other end and then deliver him to the house.  The woman was very nice, said usually it’s easier on the family.  The wife flies home 1st, the husband stays behind with the dog and then the transport company picks the dog up one day and send him on his way.  Um… yeah “no”.  Seriously a big no.  I don’t think I could handle the trauma of that trip but hey they reassured me they have never misplaced an animal.  Regardless L and I are on the same page, the boy will come with is as “baggage”.  We don’t tell the boy that he has an option of being referred to as either baggage or cargo.  We don’t want him developing body image issues. 



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment