Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4, 2012 – Weekend Update

I went running.  Meri and I signed up for a 5K race in Bern June 10th.  I also signed up L against her will but I’m hoping she comes even if she decides not to run.  Meri has a friend who is also running it.  This woman is training for a triathlon and she’s a little worried that she won’t be able to finish the 5K in under 25 minutes.  I told Meri to tell her friend to stop bragging.  Hell my goal is to FINISH the race and if I am lucky I’ll do that in 35 minutes, for which I will be extremely proud and grateful.

I’ve actually been feeling pretty good the last few day when I run, although I have to admit that my knees have been aching when I walk downhill.  There is something wrong with that picture:  Running downhill, no problem; walking downhill, uncomfortable.

I read a three books, Winter Pennington’s Darkness Embraced was my favorite so much so that I’ve started re-reading it.  I never re-read a book I’ve already read but I want to make sure I didn’t miss any of the intricacies of the relationship between Epiphany and Renata.  It’s a very interesting dynamic of what appears to be a submissive/dominant relationship yet equals.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment