Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18, 2012 – Random



Really who gets a cold in June?  Apparently, I at least am willing to make the attempt.  I woke up yesterday with a scratchy throat and what feels like the beginnings of a head cold.  My mantra right now “I refuse to be sick!”  Oh and who came up with the name “Head Cold”?  Sure it’s in my head but do people walk around saying I have a chest cold, or worse I have a stomach cold?  No, they don’t. 



Last night was filled with weird dreams of serpents and well things like that.  No spiders, thankfully.  These were just regular bad dreams that startled me awake,  no screaming and running involved.



I went running this morning with my neighbor Meri and we walked several times because the back of my knees ache.  Well my left knee.  It’s strange.



Two days and then we are on vacation. 



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your left knee has started vacation early.

    ReplyDelete