Friday, June 15, 2012

June 15, 2012 – Happy Feet


OMG it’s Friday and it’s sunny outside, could a girl ask for anything more?  Well sure she could but I’m trying to cut back on the whole greedy thing.

So what’s going on?  Well I’m trying to get as much work done as I possibly can in preparation for vacation… vacation… You can’t hear it but when I say “vacation” in my head there’s this weird circus theme music that goes off in my head and makes my grin like an idiot.  You can’t see that either but take my word for it, that’s what is happening.  Oh and vacation” sounds like “vaaaay kaaaay tion”

There are things I need to do, like fill my kindle with appropriate reading material.  I actually don’t think I’ll have much time for reading because we’ll be very busy hiking around various cities and snapping pictures, but there is a plane ride and those moments before I pass out from exhaustion.  A girl needs to be prepared.

In fact, I’m trying to figure out a way where I might be able to upload a picture or two while we’re on vacation but that would require I bring my laptop and have internet access.  So no I believe you will only see white space starting next Wednesday.
Saturday we’ve been invited to a BBQ, I’m hoping it’s fun but I’ll accept comfortable since the only person I will know at the BBQ will be L


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

3 comments:

  1. (Better late than never here). hehehe

    Hope you had a grand weekend, and that you did take lots of pictures too!

    XOXO
    Me

    PS
    I barely got past " could a girl ask for anything more? Well sure she could but I’m trying to cut back on the whole greedy thing."
    Toooooooo funny!

    ReplyDelete