Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7, 2012 – Lazy Weekend

I believe I have hit all new highs for lazy.  I couldn’t even read this weekend.  Well that’s not quite true.  I read bits here and there.  I am technically reading two books, but neither really holds my attention right now so I read a few pages, play angry birds, read a few pages of the other book, rent a couple of movies.  I think one of them was Haywire with Gina Carano.  Yes I watched this movie for the fine acting and the plot.  Of course not!  That’s like saying you watch the old Steven Seagal movies for the acting.  I watched the movie because Gina Carano is/was an MMA fighter and I wanted to watch a female action hero kick butt, nothing wrong with that.

I also rented the 1963 version of “The Haunting.”  I’ve seen the movie a couple of times before but I still enjoy it.  Eleanor “Nell” Lance is really a whack-a-do and someone please tell me why would “Theo” have even a tiny crush on her?  There is definitely, some interesting subtext going on.   Although I just found the book available on kindle… I’m going to have to read it


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment