Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012 – Weird Hang ups


Since living here I’ve come to realize I have a few extra hang-ups that I wasn’t aware of prior to the move.

I’m more than a little OCD with the dishwasher.  Specifically, the placement of the silverware.  It has one of those flat drawer like things that you lay the silverware out in.  Needless to say I find myself making sure all the forks, spoons, knives etc are aligned perfectly and in an orderly fashion.  If you mix a knife in with the spoons I’ll re-arrange.  I won’t tell you where to place the things but apparently I’ll spend the time re-arranging them later.  The logic is that emptying the dishwasher is faster this way.  Oh and it is, but that doesn’t make it less strange.  I could probably stop if I tried it just doesn’t seem worth the effort.  Geez…now I sound like an alcoholic…. I don’t “need” to move the silverware

What brought this on?  I realized that I am sitting my office sweaty and in need of a shower after the gym and I’m waiting for the lady who cleans the apartment to finish up and get out because I don’t want to take a shower while she is here.  It’s not like I’ll be disturbing her, and hell there is a lock on the door and the beast will guard it.   I don’t know it makes me think of the movie Psycho.   At least there is no shower curtain.  That would be really bad.

I’m sure you were all dying to know those little bits of information.  Now that you are aware you’ll sleep better at night. 



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment: