Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23, 2012 - Stuff

I hate when I buy a book that I think sounds interesting only to realize “yes, it was interesting and I’ve read it before.”  I started reading a book this morning and got to the second paragraph when it all came back to me.  Oh well, I just consider it my contribution to the publishing industry.

I got a really good haircut today and I stuck with being blond.  The girl who usually cuts my hair here was out sick so the owner cut it.  She did a really good job.





I’ve also come to the conclusion that I have a particular perception of what I look like, and then something happens, like my webcam activates or I take a picture of myself because of a new haircut and I think… “That’s what I look like??”  When did that happen?



My parents also paid a lot of money to have my teeth straightened when I was a kid… aren’t they supposed to STAY straightened?  There should be some sort of lifetime guarantee because I’m noticing they are not where they are supposed to be.  This shouldn’t be a big deal for most people but I receding gum surgery when I was maybe 10 years old and then I had 9 teeth pulled when I was in 11 and braces put on to get my teeth sorted out.  I used to have nightmares that my teeth would just start randomly falling out of my head and way more teeth fell out than could possibly actually be in there.  So I’d like to keep what teeth I do have, in good condition.


To do list when we get back to the US… look into having teeth re-straightened.
 

Work is crazy busy which is better than not busy at all.


The beastly boy has been biting at his tail and I’ve been keeping it under control… the biting part not the tail, but I think I’m going to have to suck it up and bring him to the Vet. *sigh* He’s a nice enough man, I just like it better when I can fully communicate about what’s going on.  There are just times when pantomime doesn’t work.  Hey, I can google translate the issue.  THAT’s what I’ll do.  What on earth did we do before google?



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Love the hair! Can it be dry skin? Allergies or fleas? poor baby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thousands of dollars later- and 'maybe' about 5 years, my teeth were no longer straight either.
    Braces? A total and complete waste of money unless one looks like a darn bunny wabbit.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete