Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15, 2012 – Healthy Living… Not So Much


I’ve been doing pretty well with the whole watching what I eat and exercising thing that is until today.  Oh sure I went to the gym, worked out a little bit but I’m tired.  My legs are tired and frankly I want brownies.  I want brownies so much that I contemplated making them.  Then I realized that as part of my healthy eating kick, I hard boiled all of our eggs.  Even I know you can’t make brownies with a hardboiled egg.  It would just be bad.  There has also been the fleeting thought to go borrow an egg from Meri downstairs, but she ran home from the gym today and therefore knows I did not.  Plus I think she would talk me out of borrowing an egg.  In fact, she talked me out of borrowing the egg before I even made the effort to ask for the egg.  I would thank her but that just seems strange, and how do I explain that Meri has become the little voice in my head saying “back away from the brownie”?


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment