Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10, 2012 – No Title Necessary


Mostly because I can’t think of anything appropriate for a title.  First off I thought today was the 11th and not the 10th but at least I didn’t think it was Friday.  It’s bad enough losing a day but it’s dramatically worse when you figure out that tomorrow is NOT Saturday.

I’m still trying to be good with my eating and working out.  Haven’t gotten anywhere near 1000 calories burned while working out, hell I haven’t even hit 600, but it’s still keeping me motivated.  What is not keeping me motivated, L’s secretary sent chocolate truffles home to us.  Do you have any idea how difficult it is to resist chocolate truffles?  It’s not easy.  I’m trying to avoid them, or only have ONE.  Avoidance is a better option, at least till I get more calories burned under my belt.


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment