Friday, April 20, 2012

April 20, 2012 – Comfort Food


I’m trying to be good, but today I am craving comfort food.  I’m blaming PMS.  In fact I am going to blame PMS for many things the next few days.  It’s good to plan ahead.  I’m 47, when does menopause kick in?  I have this rule that I want my body to obey.  If you aren’t partaking in activities that can result in pregnancies you shouldn’t have to go through PMS and all that follows.  In fact, if any of my eggs are still good I am sure there is some woman out in the world who would love to have them.  I should be able to just push a button that clearly indicates that I am done and feel free to pass them on to some other lovely individual.  Why hasn’t Apple created an App for that?  They have an App for almost everything else. 

Sorry I’ve gotten off track:  Comfort Food… usually I want chocolate chip cookies, but at this moment I’m thinking grilled cheese sandwiches and Campbell’s Tomato Soup with fish crackers.  I have no idea why.  Maybe because I’m cold.

Oh on another note… I held baby Elena downstairs.  Well I didn’t hold her downstairs I held her while I was downstairs and talking to her mom.  She is quite cute and warm.  See it all comes back to being cold. 



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment