Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2, 2012 – Connecticut

I’m happy to report that we successfully landed in the US Saturday afternoon.  The flight was pretty good but it did remind me that I am getting older if for no other reason than I saw two young guys checking in for the same flight and I realized that (a) to me they looked like they were 15 (b) they were checking in at the business class sans parents, which leads me to (c) they must at least be in their 20’s.  I don’t know exactly when it happened but at some point anyone under the age of 30 looks like they are 15 to me.

Yesterday the UCONN women lost in the final 4.  I tried to watch but at 7:00 pm I was already contemplating sleep and by the time 8pm rolled around I was snuggled in bed sleeping.  OMG it’s not that young people look young, I’m just OLD.  I admit the flights to and from Europe suck the life out of me but at least this morning I woke up feeling pretty good and now I have to go to work.

Have a great day



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments: