Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18, 2012 – In Sickness and In Health

There are somethings that I think couples really don't need to share.  Mostly that's the sickness thing.  If only the germs would pay attention to that concept.

I’m working on the placebo effect.  If I drink enough tea, pop enough vitamin C and echinachea, and get enough sleep. I won’t get the cold that L has been battling since the weekend.   Nobody said I couldn’t live in a fantasy world.  I’ve got the vitamin’s down.  The tea is a little more difficult only because it cools down before I can finish it and I don’t have a method of reheating it.  Somehow I suspect sticking the teacup in the oven on 350 to reheat it really isn’t the best idea.  As for the sleep, considering I crawled back into bed this morning and slept until 11:30 I think I have that part completed.  The only thing left within my power is to refuse to get sick.  So universe… “I refuse to get sick!”  Yep I think I have all my bases covered.

Tomorrow I will wake up without a headache.  I will feel energized.  I will go to the gym to workout (because it’s supposed to rain/snow all week).  I will feel good.  Or I’ll get up take the beast out and crawl back into bed until I have to get up for work.  Whichever works.


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment