Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012 – Music

The thing I miss about driving to work every day is not hearing new music. That does not mean that I want to go back to a 50 mile one-way commute again. I think 20 years of that fulfilled any commuter mileage commitments I may have had. I’m enjoying my 10 foot walk to work, but I’ve distracted myself. Music:

My friend Scoty sent me a link to video “Somebody That I Used to Know” by Gotye Featuring Kimbra


Turns out I really like this song but I think I like Kimbra more.  She’s kind of quirky.


Then there is the song “Breathe Me” by Sia which I also like a lot.  You just have to get past some of the mumbling. 







Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. I love Goteya's (pronounced Go-te-ay according to xm radio djs) "Somebody that I used to know". Kimbra has a great voice, too. Love, Your Favorite Sister

    ReplyDelete