Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7, 2012 – Rambling Continued


  • We’ll be back in the US for Easter so yes, I did it.  I made an appointment with the guy who cuts my hair at home to cut and color it, because I want to do something outwardly fun and a little outrageous.
  •  
  • My eyes are still tired and I still do not have a spare set but I am developing some bark circles under them.  When I get to the point where it looks like I broke my nose… I’ll take a picture.
  •  
  • I’ve been having a re-occurring bad dream in which I die.  Literally die.  I have no idea what happens before the point when I die.  I’m not even sure what causes my death.  It’s not like the falling sensation.  Have you ever been asleep and started talking to yourself, in your head?  I’ve had bad dreams where I realized I was dreaming and was talking myself out of the dream, but in this instance I suddenly realize I died and then I gasp awake.  Literally, last night the thought “OMG I died” ran across my mind and then I am stifling a scream and sitting up in bed trying to get my breathing back under control.  The plus side is it’s not a night terror, no leaping off the bed screaming and running, but I’m not really enjoying the whole “I died” thing.  I think this is the 4th time I have dreamed it in the last month or two and I have no clue what my subconscious is telling me.
  •  
  • Oh and for those of you who were in the pool for how long I would abstain from chocolate.  5 days, I made it 5 days.  I’ll start again tomorrow.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

3 comments:

  1. You know I almost never remember my dreams but lately I've found that I get crazy/weird dreams if I take Zyrtec D or Allegra D before going to bed. Have you started taking decongestants? Love, Your Favorite Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had that issue with Zyrtec but Becks did so bad she had to stop taking it. Interesting thought on the allegra, I just switched and have been waking up panicked and sweating.... guess I am switching back.

    Five days is a pretty good run for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sweetie-
    I had a dream last night that I had rabies!
    What in the he|| does THAT mean?

    Pea;
    If you are taking anything with Tylenol/acetaminophen, you will get those darn panicked sweats.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete