Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012 – Other Stuff

L is heading off to Dublin this evening for a few days which made me think about accents and then I wondered since I’m in Switzerland do I technically have an accent?  I’m not sure it counts since I don’t speak Swiss German and barely speak German and technically everyone I’ve encountered who speaks English has an accent of some sort.



How many bunnies does it take to make a warren?



Oh and when you type in google “How many rabbits does it take to make a” it automatically prefills with fur coat and somehow I find that disturbing.  The next line is “How to make a rabbit fur pillow.”  Ok really google… stop it.  I may bite the heads off chocolate bunnies but I am not making a rabbit fur pillow, ever, and a chocolate rabbit pillow is just too messy.



I also have a headache.  I am sure you were dying to know that.  I also have an incredible amount of work to get done so I am off to start my day.  Happy Tuesday



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment