Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012 – Stuff


Ok you know it’s a tough morning when I have opted to do laundry as a means of preventing myself from walking into town to buy chocolate.  Maybe that’s just sad and not really tough.

I’m also desperately trying not to think about pink slime and ground beef.  I like burgers, I really do and I’m making meatloaf tonight but I am so very close to never buying ground beef again unless I get the butcher to grind it in front of me.  Yes, that thought also puts me one step closer to dropping beef from my diet.  The issue is what the heck do I feed L? Our options are a wee bit limited as they are.  Oh and in case someone was to suggest tofu… I have yet to see anything that even remotely resembles tofu in the grocery store and L hates it.

Weekend Plans:
We talked briefly about going to the black forest but at this point we’d have to bring the boy and that seems more like work than fun to me.

I also need to finish my taxes, or finish them to the point where we can pass them to the accountant and I can request an extension.  I hate tax season.

If I am lucky I will get to sit on the balcony in the sun and read for a little bit, something to look forward too.  That and maybe I’ll manage to get off my lazy butt and go for a crawl.  I’d say a jog but it’s been so long I suspect it will be more a walk.  We shall see.



Happy Friday


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment